CGH Group was founded in 2008 as CoreStaff Group Holdings, since then it has grown rapidly from one CoreStaff branch in Darwin to nineteen nationally represented by four brands; CoreStaff, Beilby Downing Teal, OPRA Psychology Group and GOAL Indigenous Services.
In 2016 parent company CGH Group was developed to allow our brands to flourish with their own strong identities. As a group, we offer top to bottom organisational roles and employment services. As individual brands, we specialise in differing occupational classifications, services and sectors. We are of one of Australia’s leading providers of end to end recruitment and human resources consulting services.
We partner with organisations to provide a comprehensive outsourced human resource solutions including;
- Labour hire and talent management
- Search, recruitment and talent acquisition
- Recruitment process management
- Industrial/organisation psychology
- Organisational development and human resources
- Indigenous recruitment, mentoring and cultural awareness training
We pride our rapid success on our commitment to the following principles
- Maintain accredited quality, safety and environmental management systems
- Employ highly experienced and motivated specialists
- Conduct all business activity with complete transparency and integrity
- Build and maintain effective networks
- Provide a secure, robust and up to date information technology platform
Our Brands working together
Our brands complement and align, giving our clients the best access to recruitment and human resources solutions and candidates Australia wide. They stand strong with their individual capabilities while working seamlessly together when client needs arise.
Corestaff provide blue collar recruitment for Industry sectors under labour hire arrangements.
Beilby Downing Teal’s white collar target provides the executive search and general recruitment functions across corporate and government sectors, finding top level employees, professionals and hard to fill technical roles.
Goal Indigenous Services provides Indigenous employment opportunities to candidates through CoreStaff’s extensive client base. They also assist CGH Group clients to achieve their social inclusion and procurement targets while providing mentoring and cultural awareness programs.
OPRA Psychology Group provides practical, robust human resources and industrial/organisational psychology solutions to all industries and sectors. They provide psychometric assessments of candidates providing CGH Group clients with the best fit candidate technically and culturally.