Beilby Downing Teal ‘Win a VIP V8 Drive & Hotlap’ PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Terms)
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia or those eligible to work in Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
Employees, officers and contractors (and their Immediate Families) of Beilby Downing Teal Pty Ltd are ineligible.
How to enter?
- Entrants must complete the online entry form and fill in all required fields.
- The promotion is only valid during the Promotion period (Thurs 8th April 2021 to Sun 11th April 2021).
- Winners will be drawn Friday 16th April 2021.
The prize is a gift voucher for a VIP V8 Drive & Hot Lap Combo, 8 Laps at Eastern Creek, Sydney valued at $730 provided through Adrenaline Experiences Pty Ltd.
Terms and conditions
- This ‘Win a VIP V8 Drive & Hotlap’ promotion (Promotion) is offered by Beilby Downing Teal Pty Ltd (ABN 91 097 109 012), Level 2, 10 Help St, Chatswood, NSW 2067.
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- To be eligible for the Promotion you must attend the Beilby Downing Teal stand (Laneway Booth G8) at the National Diesel Dirt and Turf Expo (Sydney Dragway) during the promotion period.
- Entry is only available to residents of Australia or those eligible to work in Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
- Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize may be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Beilby Downing Teal reserves the right to cease and/or revoke the Promotion prior to the end of the Promotion Period in its sole discretion and without notice.
- Beilby Downing Teal will not replace lost vouchers, nor provide monetary alternatives.
- The entrant must be currently working in Australia or be eligible to work in Australia.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms, will be resolved by Beilby Downing Teal management in a manner it deems to be fair (acting reasonably).
- To the extent permitted by law, Beilby Downing Teal will not be liable to any person for any cost, loss, damage, liability, expense or claim arising, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with the Promotion.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia.
(1) In these Terms, unless and except to the extent that the context otherwise indicates or requires:
- Promotion Period means the period commencing Thursday 8th April 2021 and expiring Sunday 11th April 2021.